(LLLT) is a technology, which has been proven to be remarkably safe, painless and effective in treating both acute injuries and chronic pain of various kinds. It has been shown to be an extremely useful addition to our treatment at our Chiropractic Centres.
It has been particularly helpful in stubborn, persistent, and “difficult-to-treat” conditions, including chronic back pain and neck pain, arthritis, plantar fasciitis and other joint and muscle pains.
The laser gives us the ability to provide you with an improved level of safe, non-invasive, drug free pain relief and accelerated healing of injuries.
The treatment involves the application of red and near infra-red light over injuries. Laser and LED beams of light are used to stimulate the cells in the body that repair tissue, reduce inflammation and reduce pain.
It is a highly effective treatment for acute soft tissue injuries, chronic pain syndromes and slow healing wounds.
Conditions treated using laser therapy
- Acute soft tissue injuries e.g. sprains/strains
- Back and neck pain
- Chronic pain syndromes e.g. RSI, frozen shoulder, chronic low back pain
- Fractures and non-union fractures
- Nerve pain (Neuropathic pain) e.g. from disc
- Ulcers e.g. diabetic ulcers
- Post operative care: Post operative pain, tendon repair, post mastectomy lymphoedema, infected wounds,